With Rako Lighting Control you get a powerful, expandable, simple to install and simple to use lighting system with a huge product range for installations from single rooms to complete home lighting.
The Rako product range can be installed in a number of ways – wirelessly, wired or a combination of the both, the range is so vast it has a module for any type of light fitting or load and any combination of keypad options which can often be installed in the most unexpected of places.
With the Rako wireless product range, its perfect for any retrofit installation or new build, where the wired solution offers higher levels of features and control but at a very affordable price point and overall cost.
Features of Rako Lighting
- Available in both wireless or wired options – perfect for any type & size of project
- Affordable – Rako lighting is surprisingly cost effective yet still with features that match much higher priced systems
- Numerous keypad options – There’s simply a huge choice of keypad options from 2 button up to 10 button with double tap functions
- Any lighting load or type – Rako has an extensive range of dimmer and switching modules that can operate any lighting type you can think of
- iPhone or iPad control – Turn you iPad or iPhone in to a full lighting remote control as well as set up lighting scenes in real time
Learn more with our Rako FAQ
View our Rako wiring and installation guides
Examples of Rako installs
Retro-fit Rako is perfect for upgrading existing lighting within a home to a lighting control system, the wireless range allows you to replace existing light switches into multi scene keypads and dimmers which install in-line to existing lighting circuit wiring
New Builds The Rako lighting range has an option for any size home build with the choice of choosing the affordable wireless system or the powerful wired option with additional features and control options
Single Room or Cinema Rooms Rako is perfect for installing into single room lighting control or add the perfect scene settings to cinema rooms.
With IR, RS232 and RF your Rako system can be integrated into any other remote control systems.